The toroidal transformer has a lot of advantages over the EI- type transformer. The Transformer Company offers a wide range of toroidal transformers and uses in-house developed software to design custom Toroidal Transformers.
Advantages of Toroidal Transformers
Cost Effective: Smaller size will result in less material used which will reduce the overall cost of the transformer.
Quiet: Very low mechanical hum makes toroidal transformers perfect for the low noise application.
Easy to Mount: A single-center screw easily and quickly mounts the toroidal transformer, eliminating parts and assembly time in your production.
Low Stray Field: Toroidal transformer with evenly wound primaries and secondaries have an exceptionally low stray field, best for audio equipment.
Lower Off-load Power Consumption: Long term cost saving due to increased electrical efficiency.
Duty Cycle: If your load is high but not constant, that is Toff > Ton, we can design a smaller transformer with duty cycle.
Flat Transformer: When height of the transformer is a concern, we offer the possibility to vary the core dimension. We can produce an extremely flat transformer design for low profile equipment
- Completely Covered coils completely enclose the transformer coils against moisture, dirt, dust and industrial contaminants for maximum protection in industrial environments.
- Finger-safe terminals or Flying Leeds provides great terminal contact area which permits low-loss connections.
- Mounting Clamps are made of heavy steel which is used to mount the Transfomer using a center bolt
- Attractive Tape Wound finish, easy-to-read label with complete technical details.
- Toroidal Core constructed with high quality silicon steel laminations to minimize core losses and increase performance and efficiency.
- Super Enamelled Copper of the highest quality assures efficient operation.
- VA Capacity: 15 VA – 5 KVA
- Current Capacity: From Milliamps to 20 Amps
- Conductor Type:
- Conductor Covering Type:
- Double Coated Enamelled ‘H’ Class
- Core Type: Toroidal Core made of Cold Rolled Grain Oriented (CRGO) Laminated Silicon Steel
- Varnishing Type: Vacuum Pressure Impregnated and Epoxy Coated
- Terminal Type: Wago, Phoenix, Brass Bolts, Flying Leeds
- Clamping: Round Clamps with a center hole for flat mounting of the Transformer.
- Clamping Bolts: High Tensile Bolts